Web Hosting, Design, & Coding forum

General discussion

Hostgator Free Toll-free Number

Hey guys there is an update on Hostgator web hosting. The news is just released 1 or 2 days back.

Hostgator has now include a free toll-free number for all business hosting plan holder. It's an additional service at no additional cost to us. Well definitely it is a great features for business owner.

Hopefully other web hosting providers will follow too so that no hosting company dominate the market and we can enjoy a better rate of hosting out of their competition! Happy

Some references on the news.

Hostgator Toll Free Number Overview
Toll Free Number Press Release

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Hostgator Free Toll-free Number
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Hostgator Free Toll-free Number
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Toll Free Number

In reply to: Hostgator Free Toll-free Number

Toll Free number has been a great reinforcement in the business. This numbers will create a good professional image and best marketing strategy.

Collapse -
toll free number

In reply to: Toll Free Number

Yeah this toll free number very helpful for those who have issue related to hostgator and wanna concern.

Collapse -
As a free benefit

A hosting provider offering toll free phone number along with their plan is a great benefit as long as they don't add this on the price of the plan.

Collapse -
Toll-Free number is good, SSL is amazing

I heard about Host Gator a couple months ago and signed up. I was way more impressed with the free SSL that came with my hosting. Normally you'd pay over $100 per year for this! I moved all my websites to them just because of this.

Collapse -
toll free number

In reply to: Toll-Free number is good, SSL is amazing

I signup with hostgator using hostgator coupon fews months back. Now i am planning to get toll free number for my business.

Collapse -
US only

Unfortunately, Host Gator, I think is only offering this 800 number availability to US customers only.

Collapse -
??

In reply to: US only

Not like its a big deal,they did not invent toll free numbers.

Collapse -
Hostgator Free Toll-free Number

I find the Hostgator live support to be very efficient (particularly as I'm not based in the US)

Collapse -
toll free

Even with the rise of online shopping customers would prefer to talk live to a person to ask question or place order. So, including a toll free number is an edge in the competitive world of business.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.