Now this is an idea I'm keeping on file!
Just a thought...
Subject: FW: There will be no nursing home in my future....
There will be no nursing home in my future.........
When I get old and feeble, I am going to get on a Princess Cruise Ship.
average cost for a nursing home is $200 per day. I have checked on
reservations at Princess and I can get a long term discount and senior
discount price of $135 per day. That leaves $65 a day for :
1. Gratuities which will only be $10 per day.
2. I will have as many as 10 meals a day if I can waddle to the
or I can have room service (which means breakfast in bed every day of
3. Princess ships have as many as three swimming pools, a workout room,
free washers and dryers, and shows every night.
4. They have free toothpaste and razors, and free soap and shampoo.
5. They will even treat you like a customer, not a patient. An extra $5
worth of tips will have the entire staff scramblin! g to help you.
6. I will get to meet new people every 7 or 14 days.
7. TV broken? Light bulb need changing? Need to have the mattress
No Problem! They will fix everything and apologize for your
8. Clean sheets and towels every day, and you don't even have to ask for
9. If you fall in the nursing home and break a hip you are on Medicare.
you fall and break a hip on the Princess ship they will upgrade you to a
suite for the rest of your life.
Now hold on for the best! Do you want to see South America, the Panama
Canal, Tahiti, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, or name where you want to
Princess will have a ship ready to go. So don't look for me in a nursing
home, just call shore to ship.
P.S. And don't forget, when you die, they just dump you over the side at
One of the best French door fridges we've tested
A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.