* Adobe.com is working normally.
* Macromedia.com automatically redirects to adobe.com now that the merger is complete.
* Shockwave.com isn't affiliated with the Macromedia/Adobe program Shockwave...it's actually a kid's gaming website by Atom Entertainment, Inc.
Now, if you would like us to help you troubleshoot the issue please include the details of the problem, including:
* What OS are you running?
* What browser(s) have you tried?
* What security software is installed?
* What exactly happens when you try to go to adobe.com?
* What is the exact error message, if applicable?
Let us know.
I am having the worst time trying to access ''www.adobe.com'' and the ''www.shockwave.com'' , ''www.macromedia.com''. web sites. I would like to get a copy of shockwave player and macromedia flash player. about 3-4 weeks ago I had no problem getting in , now i understand that there is a merger between adobe and shockwave. I tried contacting them but no answer or knowledge as to what is going on with the website. all third party sites that advertise shockwave player and flash player software for download do it by having a link to the macromedia and adobe/shockwave web sites and the trying to access the sites creates the problem all over again . Does anybody have any knowledge as to what is going on? Are they really off the web , I would like to know if they changed their isp address, or is it me. I would like to know so that I can take an alternate route to finish this project.