I added a 10 foot USB extension cable to get the bluetooth dongle closer to where the action was.
Found at many stores.
2. I have yet to find a triple output card.
3. All the PCs and laptops I have send audio over HDMI. However there is a nugget here about Windows, so far is pretty old school. That is, you can't play two video apps and send one over HDMI with audio to one display and the second to another display with it's own audio to another display. That's more of a non-windows domain.
I am trying to setup a desktop (not bought) so it outputs audio and sound to two monitors / computer speakers and my receiver (TV + Sound).
1. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse (use the same keyboard and mouse regardless of location i.e. in front of desktop or in front of tv)
2. Sound output to have a dual output - one running to speakers and the other to my receiver. (Output to be replicated at both ends)
3. Run cables to the two monitors and my receiver for video. Ideally all HDMI outputs.
4. Have the ability to turn off HDMI output to any of the three outputs (so for example can turn off video output to the tv / or to the two desktop monitors).
1. How can I get high range wireless mice / keyboards? Extend bluetooth or use another tech?
2. Is there a video card that supports triple HDMI output (or 1 HDMI with two monitor outputs) with the ability to turn them off / on via software
3. Bonus: Anyway to get the video HDMI to output sound in addition to video?