- What kind of a connection is it (cable, ADSL, satellite)?
- Wired or wireless?
- Where exactly do you see it's disabled?
- How exactly do you enable it?
- Any special software installed to manage the connection? Or all plain and default Windows without any addition?
- With "sign off" you mean sign off from your account to the welcome screen? Or something else?
- Is the connection still enabled if you sign on (logon) again without shutting down and rebooting? You didn't tell that.
- If you logon to another Windows account than you logged off from, is the machine still connected?
Each time I boot my computer I find that the internet network connection is "disabled." I can "enable" the connection and and all works well. However, the setting seems to default to "disabled" once I sign off and later reboot. I have looked through the "system" setting but did not find something that looked like it would apply. How do I enable this function once and for all? Thanks for any suggestions.