Samsung forum

General discussion

Home Cinema System HT-X725 Noisy

by briangf / August 21, 2009 5:44 AM PDT

Hello All
Im the lucky owner of a HT-X725 Samsung Home Cinema Center. Im interested to heare about your oppinion of the background noice produced by the fan in the tuner. My fan is running continuously, for what reason? the tuner is freezing its **** off Grin Its the same playing DVD or listen to the radio. When I first turned it on the fan produced a changing resonance, wich are luckly disappered.

Should I accept this noice, and get used to having the volume turned on to 10, or should I return the lot.

Best regards
Brian

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Home Cinema System HT-X725 Noisy
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Home Cinema System HT-X725 Noisy
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Home Cinema System HT-X725 Noisy
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / August 23, 2009 4:07 PM PDT

briangf,

You may be able to have it repaired by calling the Samsung Customer Service center in your area.

--HDTech

Collapse -
Clarifying
by briangf / August 23, 2009 4:27 PM PDT

Thx. for answering

Is it normal procedure for the fan to be running continuous? That is no temperature control. The surrounding temperature is about 23 degrees.

best regards
Brian

Collapse -
Clarifying
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / August 23, 2009 5:32 PM PDT
In reply to: Clarifying

briangf,

I believe that to be the case. I'll check to see what I can find.

--HDTech

Collapse -
Updates?
by briangf / September 22, 2009 9:32 PM PDT
In reply to: Clarifying

Found anything yet?

Collapse -
Updates?
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / September 25, 2009 5:55 PM PDT
In reply to: Updates?

briangf,

Unfortunately, I haven't received any responses, nor have I seen many complaints on the issue. You may have a malfunction, so if you can return it, do what makes you happiest. If you'd like it repaired, we can do that too.

--HDTech

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.