Time to get your data out since resets are pretty much the norm.
-> I hear a lot of folk are not backing up their phone data. Wasn't that "lesson learned" on personal computers? A smart phone is just a smaller PC.
I am facing some weird issues from last 3 days in my mobile OP3. My battery was completely drained and then charged it fully. Even then my mobile didn't get turn on. So i have turned it on using power button and volume up button since then I feel like i m using someone else's mobile.
List of issues-
1. Home button not working
2. Recent apps button not working
3. Not able to go to settings usuing notifications tab
4. No icons in home screen and shortcuts
5. No widgets available
6. If i try to set an app shortcut its not accepting
7. App settings and permissions getting defaulted every time i close it
8. All the app icons are changed to some old school view in the app list
9. Ring tone got defaulted and not able to change it
Apart from these there are some minor issues as well.
Things I have tried so far by referring lot of threads -
2. Wiping cache in recovery mode
3. Turning Gaming mode On and Off
4. Switching to guest mode and admin mode (apparently guest mode works perfectly)
5. Dialed *#808# to check the hardware condition and it is perfectly fine
6. Uninstalling the recent apps i have downloaded from playstore (since some of the threads mentioned the recent apps could have running some bugs in the background)
Kindly help me to get this resolved. I don't want to do factory reset since i dont want to lose my data.
Thanks in advance!