Speakeasy forum

General discussion

HOLLYWOOD IDIOT ALERT !!!!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: HOLLYWOOD IDIOT ALERT !!!!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: HOLLYWOOD IDIOT ALERT !!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
The link wouldn't open, but.....

In reply to: HOLLYWOOD IDIOT ALERT !!!!

I saw the page title and I'm going to guess that it's some sort of publicity stunt (there's a sequel to Basic Instinct about to open).

Collapse -
Link worked for me......... here is part of story

In reply to: The link wouldn't open, but.....

Actress SHARON STONE is adamant teenagers should be prepared to engage in oral sex, if it saves from them the dangers of unprotected penetrative sex. The BASIC INSTINCT spends much of her time away from Hollywood working as an activist raising AIDS awareness, and she always carries condoms with her to hand out in a bid to increase safe sex levels. She explains, "I was in the store the other day and I watched a young girl trying on clothes, showing her abdomen. "Her mother was trying to talk to her about not being inappropriately luring. I said, 'Gee that would look much nicer with a camisole under.' "Her mother walked away, and I said to the girl, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.' "Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a ********. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."
28/03/2006 13:50

Collapse -
Arrest her

In reply to: Link worked for me......... here is part of story

If I'd been there I'd have called the police and had her arrested for making lewd suggestions to my daughter. She should mind her own business and her own children, if she even has any children. What a meddlesome and whorish witch.

Collapse -
Yes,

In reply to: The link wouldn't open, but.....

this kind of garbage does seem to flow most at a movie opening. They say there is no bad publicity, but I think there is useless, tastless and stupid publicity.

Collapse -
Oh my Lord!

Such ignorance about the supposed safety of oral sex.

Such arrogance to offer sex advice to a teenager in the try-on room of a store.

And such a ridiculous notion that "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a ********." Excuse me?????????????

*SIGH*

Evie Happy

Collapse -
I'm surprised that Cnet's

In reply to: Oh my Lord!

Farkelizer let "********" through

Collapse -
Or that...

In reply to: I'm surprised that Cnet's

Or that the thread hasn't been locked yet, there's a lot of that going around this morning.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) It's not one word. The words, taken alone, are OK.

In reply to: I'm surprised that Cnet's

Collapse -
They don't pay her or her ilk for their intelligence. All

In reply to: Oh my Lord!

they have to do is look good, and be likeable. Being able to think as well is a bridge too far.

Collapse -
Casting Couch Kitten

In reply to: They don't pay her or her ilk for their intelligence. All

That's all she is, and all she's worth.

Collapse -
Isn't a situation...

Where you just can't get out of sex called rape? When it comes right down to it isn't there the choice to just say "no"? What a moron. I wonder if Ms. Stone and Tom Cruise have been jumping on couches together to avoid their desperately needed visit to the a scam artist, I mean psychiatrist.

Collapse -
I was just about to say the same thing

In reply to: Isn't a situation...

I suggest that a woman who "can't get out of sex" blow a loud whistle rather than her attacker. And if a stranger (celebrity or not) walked up to my kid in a store and started talking about sex, I'd call security.

Sharon Stone had brain surgery a few years ago. Methinks they accidentally removed some healthy tissue along with the tumor.

Collapse -
Instead of a whistle,

In reply to: I was just about to say the same thing

how about a taser to the crotch?

Collapse -
My play on words wouldn't have worked with "taser"

In reply to: Instead of a whistle,

But sure, whatever it takes.

Collapse -
A knee works real good too

In reply to: My play on words wouldn't have worked with "taser"

Get that girl in self defense class as soon as she is old enough!! She is such a beauty she will be hit on early!!! Devil

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) She is such a beauty? you have a pic??

In reply to: A knee works real good too

Collapse -
Maybe you forgot Jonah

In reply to: (NT) She is such a beauty? you have a pic??

But yes I have seen pics as Josh posted them a few years back, Babies faces don't change that much when they are little, And yes a beauty

Collapse -
Jonah, she's referring to my daughter

In reply to: (NT) She is such a beauty? you have a pic??

I posted a link to our family website sometime back.

And Glenda, thanks.

Collapse -
Good looking....yes.

In reply to: Jonah, she's referring to my daughter

The only pictures I recall of your daughter posted in SE was right after she was born, or a month or two later. She was pretty. Believe you have indicated she is now 3 years old as of last October.

Collapse -
True ...

In reply to: Cute older kid photo's they

... but rarely do beautiful babies grow up to be ugly adults. Many, MANY, beauties go through extremely gawky phases through their teens!

Collapse -
"Babies"? Has anyone ever told

In reply to: True ...

a parent that their non-defect baby was not beautiful?
Yes, I have seen many 'beautiful' babies that eventually are not very beautiful as adults. However, have also seen 'beautiful' older kids that are very beautiful as adults. Ever notice 'genes', how the good looks or features of the parents have an effect.

BTW, Josh is a nice looking young guy IMO.

Collapse -
Whether a person is honest ...

In reply to: "Babies"? Has anyone ever told

... in their opinion on the kidlet to the parents is another issue. Chuckling remembering the ugly baby Seinfeld episode Wink

But truly cute kids rarely become homely adults. Also, from the pics I've seen, Aimee has good genes.

Evie Happy

Collapse -
You are welcome

In reply to: Jonah, she's referring to my daughter

and she is also a smart little girl:)

Collapse -
You ain't kidding!

In reply to: You are welcome

And I'm not just saying that as a proud papa. She's really smart, scary smart sometimes. She's reading (she'll be 3 1/2 next week) and is playing computer games targeted at 5 year olds. We'll probably have to look into our school system's "gifted" programs.

For anyone interested, a few recent photos:

http://geocities.com/jjkatz1/photopage.htm

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Beautiful, she is.

In reply to: You ain't kidding!

Collapse -
ooh ooh me too

In reply to: You ain't kidding!

Collapse -
Little Emily

In reply to: ooh ooh me too

is right up there with Aimee! My God, those eyes are beautiful!!

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) She looks very sweet, Rick!

In reply to: ooh ooh me too

Collapse -
she can be and she can be what my

In reply to: (NT) She looks very sweet, Rick!

mom would call a pistol.

She can't read or compute yet though.

We were at the barney website the other day and I wanted to let her do some of the clicking but ran into the lefthanded roadblock.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

Enter to win* a free holiday tech gift!

CNET's giving five lucky winners the gift of their choice valued up to $250!