Question

Hi problem with my HDMI

I have a LG 3D SMART TV model number 50PZ95. Virgin cable and LG DVD Bluray are connected to the tv via HDMI

the problem I have is when I go to input to select the HDMI a prompt message appears on screen and says HDMI is not available, it all works on scart and other cables but not on the HDMI slots I have changed all HDMI cables and checked all connections so i am now at a loss on what next to do.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Hi problem with my HDMI
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Hi problem with my HDMI
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Tell more.

Did it ever work? If not, you have a warranty issue. (even so, in warranty, still a warranty issue)

Does the HDMI device work on other sets?

- Collapse -
hdmi

Hi
yes it all work fine for nearly 6 weeks and then one day it stopped I called LG and they think its a firmware problem so they now want to send out an authorised agent to check it out.

- Collapse -
Odd they said that.

I write, have written firmware for decades and if it works for weeks, it does not break later (some restrictions apply to date/time firmware). But they are going to deal with it so... Good.
Bob

CNET Forums