The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Hi, My name's Merry and I am a BOLholic

Yeah. It's true.
I have a difficult time making it through a day without my BOL!
I have an 80GB iPod and all I really listen to is BOL!
OK, maybe that's a slight exaggeration. I mean when there is no BOL (weekends) I will listen to something else. But not because I want to, because I have no choice. Well, Video podcasts are the exceptions, I watch several of those.
Anyone else addicted to BOL?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Hi, My name's Merry and I am a BOLholic
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Hi, My name's Merry and I am a BOLholic
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
he he i am

In reply to: Hi, My name's Merry and I am a BOLholic

I am addicted..
I had the usual withdrawl when Veronica left.
but i am doing ok now that Jason is talking more

I recomend TWIT and the DAILY GIZ WIZ

Also DIGGNATION Happy

Collapse -
No, I can stop any time...

It's not a problem. I can quit it anytime, really I can.
I control BOL it doesn't control me. *twitch twitch*
Sometimes I go for a whole weekend with out it, and other times I go for a whole vacation with out it. *whimpper* But then I binge, i get home and have to listen to all the ones I missed, I binge on BOL.

counseler: Can you just skip over the ones that you missed?

You can't stop me, you can't make me listen to it out of order. Am I just to pretend that they never happened!
They did and they're real and you can't take that away from me!

CAN WE GET SOME COFFEE IN HERE!?! ... I'm cold...

Collapse -
Skip over the ones you missed? Dude! No way!

In reply to: No, I can stop any time...

If I work it right I can listen to those on weekends for a while.
Then it doesn't hurt so much...
First thing you're gonna need to know...soups

Collapse -
casts

It's amazing how much postcasts, videocasts, and certainly BOL have consumed my life. I don't think it's unhealthy yet. It's healthy! For example, I listen to BOL while cleaning my home. And when BOL comes on at home I want to clean. This means BOL is an engine of productivity for me, and such.

Collapse -
I agree, I listen to BOL while I am out walking with my dog

In reply to: casts

So it's healthy for me and my pooch. When I hear the theme music, it makes me want to get up and move. The only thing is, I really don't care to walk as much with other podcasts. So it's a good news, bad news thing.

Collapse -
And me,

In reply to: I agree, I listen to BOL while I am out walking with my dog

Listen to it when ironing, comercial radios gone to crud.

Collapse -
Mine getting worse,

In reply to: casts

My work sent met to malaysia for a couple of months,(nothing interesting, just cooking), so my "Hit" was off for a couple of days,I had to use an old South park DVD and mentally layer Tom and Mollys into it, sad I know but a man needs his BOL hit.

Collapse -
I am a BOLholic

I am one too I am addict to BOL too.

Collapse -
Ditto

I must also admit to being addicted. I think someone needs to start a BOLholics Anonymous group. I just can't get enough of Molly dangit! She makes me laugh in public while people stare at me.

Collapse -
good idea...anyone in Dalls want to meetup? :)

In reply to: Ditto

...haha, that could be an offbeat meetup.com group Happy

Collapse -
C'mon, Reload.....re-looooad....

Its 11h25am east coast time and I just stopped by to press the refresh button a couple of times... you know, just in case.

Yes, I know that the show is produced on the west coast and chances are theyre not even at work right now.

That's why I think I have a problem.

Then I thought of the great line by Bob Saget in his role as a recovering coke addict in the film Half-Baked where he tells Dave Chapelle what an addiction really is.
So maybe I dont have a problem after all.

Collapse -
recite this...

I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food.

Collapse -
(NT) hahahaha! nice! I loved that part of Finding Nemo :)

In reply to: recite this...

Collapse -
@shalin

In reply to: hahahaha! nice! I loved that part of Finding Nemo :)

I found Nemo . .. and he was DELICIOUS!

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.