Resolved Question

hey people at cnet,whats up with deskscapes 3.25

when i go to wincustomize.com and download deskscapes it refers me to cnet.com for the download through my email,but when i try to download deskscapes from cnet i can see a version of deskscapes dated 16/11/2011,and that is an expired version,so how soon can we get the new update to download,i have been to wincustomize.com and they have said that stardock has sent an update on last week friday,please update this on your servers,many thanks in advance.

Discussion is locked
akpat has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: hey people at cnet,whats up with deskscapes 3.25
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: hey people at cnet,whats up with deskscapes 3.25
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

Best Answer

- Collapse -
Deskscapes seems to have updated to v3.5 in Nov. 2011...

Hi, akpat. I've been researching the issue a little bit, and it seems like Stardock updated Deskscapes to 3.50 back in November 2011, which is why the "Date Added" still reads 2011.

The recent submission from Stardock seems to have updated the installer, but it was not an official version release, which is why the Release Date is still Nov. 16, 2011.

I will contact Stardock to see if that is what they intended, or if indeed their latest submission was a version update (from 3.5 to 3.50 perhaps?).

Anyway, it's been version 3.5 since November 2011. Where are you seeing 3.25? Is it possible to send a screenshot (perhaps using imgur.com)?

Thanks for any additional info, and as I said, I will follow up with Stardock.

- Collapse -
(NT) thanks mr.Peterbutler,i am sorry,it could be 3.5,or3.50
- Collapse -
(NT) thanks once again,MR.Peterbutler,waiting for a reply.
- Collapse -
patel.ak7@gmail.com

to mr PeterButler,please reply me as to what is really going on at Stardock,if they have updated the deskscapes trial version or will we have to wait dor some time.thank you,sorry to be a burden on you.

- Collapse -
Answer
This is better in the Download.com forum BUT

I've alerted it so in a day or so someone will find your question.
Bob

CNET Forums