TVs & Home Theaters forum

General discussion

Hey guys, just dropped by to say hi for those who remember

by inni121 / March 2, 2007 11:16 AM PST

Hey guys, how are you all doing, well i have not been here for a while, but i still remember those who helped me out a while back and kept me entertained with witty comments (aka roadrunner6 and steewie).

I am glad to say that I have not been here for a while because I had not reason to be, no problems with my system whatsoever so I am laying back and enjoying it.

Anyways keep up the help, those noobs MUST be annoying!!! Wink

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Hey guys, just dropped by to say hi for those who remember
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Hey guys, just dropped by to say hi for those who remember
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Jinx.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / March 2, 2007 11:24 AM PST

Every time I write something like that, my hard disk fails.

Bob

Collapse -
MINDMELT HI FROM STEWEE

Its been hard with you gone no one to pick on ha ha, Today is my berthday PLEASE SEND CASH Its been a happy day so far got the Caddi all detailed doggie cut, cleaned and just got home to see my roomates have cleaned whole house my bedroom, made my bed etc. Alkso Toshiba still looking good no blown bulbs, wheels or fans Its going to be a nice year with all those offbrand walmart t.v.s being sold wee will be busy ha ha ha 69 years old and I can syill see and hear my little home theater so happy to be alive

Collapse -
Happy Birthday!
by jostenmeat / March 3, 2007 6:44 AM PST

congrats.

Collapse -
Stewart and Road Runner
by HTHMAN / March 3, 2007 2:09 PM PST

As you see, stewart is still around, but I think Wylie Coyote finally got some good items from Acme and got RR6

Collapse -
HI AGAIN MINDMELT, GOOD TO HEAR.............
by Riverledge / March 3, 2007 2:26 PM PST

FROM YOU THIS YEAR. ROADRUNNER6 IS MISSING, AS WELL.
Glad that everything is going smoothly.......a very good sign!!!

Peace, river.

Collapse -
Much thanks guys
by inni121 / March 7, 2007 3:08 AM PST

RR6 is missing ? well maybe hes enjoying his axiom system so much that he cant hear himself think ?!?!?!?! maybe not

Anyways i am an active member or maxima.org now since i got my new car and thats my new hobby now, engines. but i never forget the roots, BTW this place looks a little cartoonish from the last time i was here

Wink

Collapse -
Ditto!!!!!
by jcrobso / March 7, 2007 6:01 AM PST

I think that RR6 didn't like the new format and just gave up before that problems were fixed. John

Collapse -
HAY PALS GUESS WHAT i GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY

PEARL HARBOR blue ray almost wet myself and today I got a royal flushey any way we will be busy this year trying to help folks hook up there walmart specials ha ha steweee

Collapse -
Congrats at 69, Stewee
by NM_Bill / March 4, 2007 2:59 AM PST

Natural or with benefit of wild cards? Considering the frequency odds for natural royal flushes, you likely won't get one dealt again unless you're planning on an extended lifespan. Anyway, hope the royal flush bought you a little respect for your luck with the other players.

Collapse -
NATURAL ROYAL FLUSHY SPADES
by stewart norrie / March 4, 2007 8:32 AM PST
In reply to: Congrats at 69, Stewee

I think whats been keeping me alive is my friends here at cnet. and my little home theater system ,doggie, and Caddy I bought my car 4 years ago 1997 Elderado, bought some bling bling 18" rims with super wide tires, and I try to keep it perfect condition Once a year I spend $250 for detailing, I also was a drag racer back in the early 60s had the n.h.r.a record in D.S.A. withy a Plymouth Fury 361c.i. 305 h.p. motor turned in the low 12 seconds at 102 m.p.h. So yes I do love old classic american cars especially mussle cars I can still remember the sound of those 406 Fords, 426 hemmies, and 409 chevies Thats why Iam broke now spent all my cash on ladies, cars and sound equipmentLIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL for all of us,what else could YOU ASK FOR toys for us boys In closing being retired is awsome when you poor souls are getting up at the crack of dawn getting ready for work I will be in bed sleeping until 11 am ha ha steweeee

Collapse -
STEWIE JUST GETS YOUNGER EVERYDAY WITH HIS "TO DIE FOR......
by Riverledge / March 4, 2007 9:56 AM PST

SYSTEM." HAPPY B-DAY STEWART!!!

river.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!