Tip

Help with Images to speed up my website

Hi everyone,

I've just made my first website using wordpress and a theme from a third party. I have found that at time my website is slow at uploading especially when im on my old laptop.
I would like some advice on how to reduce this? Im assuming its because of my pictures as Im a photographer. Does any one know of any plug ins or any other tips to help reduce time taken to upload.
I already reduce my images to 900 pixels height and don't really wanna go any lower then that. my website is leightonbainbridgephotography.com if you would like to have a quick look.

Thanks in advance,
Leighton

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Help with Images to speed up my website
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Help with Images to speed up my website
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
This is Spam

I went to the site and it loaded just fine ......Digger

- Collapse -
Looks fine here.

CNET Forums

Forum Info