Question

Help!!! UA46B6000 LED TV Vertical lines

Hi, I am new to this forum and would appreciate a little help if anyone has the answer.
I purchased our LED TV in June 2009 and a few days ago it started to show colored vertical lines all over the screen, I have not yet contacted support as it is the weekend. Is it something I can fix in the menu or tools?
Also does anyone know the warranty period for an LED TV? On the warranty card LCD show 3 years but no mention of LED?
Would appreciate any help.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Help!!! UA46B6000 LED TV Vertical lines
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Help!!! UA46B6000 LED TV Vertical lines
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Pushing the limit here but did you?

In the US you get 3 more months warranty if you register your set. That would add July, August and September but as it is Sep 29, let's hope you are not waiting for an answer via web or email.

I've lost count of the times folk delay calling it in and miss a deadline.
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
Re: Help!!! UA46B6000 LED TV Vertical lines

Hi otgwood,

Thanks for your message. But just so you know, if you want Samsung support, I support US products and customers. And from what I can tell, this model is for Australia. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) So while I can't help you directly, if you want Samsung help, here's the Samsung Australia portal for support on that product: http://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/UA46B6000VFXXY

HD Tech

CNET Forums