General discussion

Help Recovering deleted photo/video from Iphone

Can someone please help me recover a deleted photo from my iphone which i did not sync before i deleted the photo? I've tried numerous third party software and all need to view the Iphone as a portable hard drive which i have been unable to accomplish. I then proceeded to jailbreak my phone in order to "ssh" but now i am completely lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am running windows 7 with a jailbroken Iphone 3gs.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Help Recovering deleted photo/video from Iphone
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Help Recovering deleted photo/video from Iphone
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
It's gone . . .

The Apple software on the iPhone is not like Windows Recycle Bin. Once the file is deleted it's gone.

- Collapse -
Please elaborate

My understanding, even of flash memory is that in many, many cases the photos can be recovered using (sometimes) even free recovery software like recuva or disk doctor. What about the iOS is the stopgap here?

cheers,
Pedro

CNET Forums

Forum Info