There are reviews about FHD and then you can't game at those resolutions today. A simpler 1080 display may save some bucks and more.
Hello friends I am currently looking for a laptop, and I would like some advice!
2) Screen Size
UAE - Dubai
MSI - Lenovo - or what is better in the range of my budget.
maybe Y50-70 Or GE62 appachi pro
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
gaming, Multimedia (watching movies - listening to music)
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
most of times i keep in home , also please consider that i'm using laptop while i'm lying on bed . i don't use desk. i prefer to carry on my stomach or my hips
Will you be playing games on your notebook?
Yes! GTA5,Metal Gear,Battlefield , etc.
9) Battery Life
Not important to me. I will likely have it plugged in whenever it is possible
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
i think GTX 960m will be enough for me
Build Quality and Design
13) keyboard backlight?
14) When are you buying this laptop?
in 2 days.
14) How long do you want this laptop to last?
4 years (my current laptop is Lenovo z580 i3 i have been using it since 3 years)
16) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
one drive At least 500gb SSD - or 2 drives HDD & SSD
17) DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?