Options you have:
1. Go back to your latest working image backup (if you made one)
2. Try one or two of the free bootable anti-virus disks to see if they can remove it.
3. Go back to factory conditions, as told by the maker
4. Reset Windows from the (downloadable) installation medium
5. Totally clean install of Windows if #4 fails
Your choice what to do.
Hi All, my computer (Windows 10) has been attacked by a virus. am not able to execute any .exe file. windows keeps saying "windows cannot find ...exe". also regedit doesnt work, taskmanager dosnt appear. pls help