So far, the perfect camera does not exist.
The Fujifilm F30, F31fd, F50fd
comes the closest to what you want.
While their low light performance is not as good as a $600 camera, it is better than other small digital camera.
The Canon A570IS, A630. A640, A710IS meets all of your wants except their low light performance is no better than any other small digital camera.
* What budget have you allocated for buying this camera? Please be as specific as possible.
* What size camera are you looking for? Or does size not matter at all to you?
How many megapixels will suffice for you?
* What optical zoom will you need? (None, Standard = 3x-4x, Ultrazoom = 10x-12x)
* How important is ?image quality? to you? (Rate using a scale of 1-10)
Do you care for manual exposure modes (shutter priority, aperture priority, manual)?
* What will you generally use the camera for?
mainly indoor photos (low light conditions) and a bit of action
* Will you be making big prints of your photos or not?
Will you be shooting a lot of indoor photos or low light photos?
Will you be shooting sports and/or action photos?
ya a bit not always
Are there particular brands you like ?
sony , nikon , cannon
Are there particular models you already have in mind?
Please help me on this and one more thing i would like to tell is mainly indoor photos with low light condition is the main purpose to me.
which brand is good?
i heard that fujifilm has excellent output in low lighting conditions