The new tablets you'll see over the next year will not meet your spec either because there is no 7200 RPM hard drive.
I'm sure you'll find iPad, Droid pads and soon some Windows 7 pads but today, nothing available and even in a few months the hard drive requirement is unlikely.
I have been trying to find one of the above which will meet my following requirements. But due to lack of information on the internet, I am coming up short.
I do not know a great deal about the above so maybe none of the above will meet my requirements - please feel to help in any way you see fit.
I will call what I want by the name 'PC'.
In an ideal world I want a PC,
- that will fit in my back pocket (if not something lightweight and smaller than a laptop).
- to be able to have a battery time of 12 hours before needing recharge(but I can flex down to about 6hours.
- to be able to be on for 12 hours of the day, remaining accessible, without having the potential of the screen burning out in 2 weeks etc.
- to run/function with an operating system like Windows 7/Windows XP where I can download whatever software I want on to it, like a regular PC.
- with a USB input ideally or something equivalent.
- Prob impossible to get something decent - but a video recorder with best picture possible would be nice.
- to be able to run Holdem manager and Pokerstars. Requirements of at least 800MB RAM and ideally 2GB+. At least 1.0GHz CPU, at least 7200RPM hard drive. Faster the better basically.
- Some form of GPS application/ Tom tom.
- Some form of weather report app.
- A good calendar app.
And I would welcome any other useful stuff to help me through the day.
I would be grateful for any options you can suggest which meet the above.