1. The hard way for some. Restore it to factory condition and if there are no hardware issues it will run as new.
2. Examine what's been added since it was new and eject those things.
3. MALWARE. Scan with Grif's help at http://forums.cnet.com/7726-6122_102-5509131.html?tag=posts;msg5509131
4. Even this new a laptop needs canned air. Plenty of youtubes on it and if you do this every few months you'll never have to open it up for a deep cleaning.
5. In follow up to 4, some folk place the laptop on soft surfaces blocking those vents. Stop doing that.
I have bought a Dell Inspirion 17 7000 Series few months ago and recently the whole laptop started running slower. The folders open slower, the internet browsing is slower, everything in general takes time to start. I have tried disk defragment but it didn't help so I thought someone could provide me with a solution
Here are my laptop specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz
16,0 GB RAM
Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
If anyone has any idea I would really appreciate it. Many thanks