I would appreciate your help in selecting an MP3 player, and if possible, with OGG codec playing capabilities.
I down load mp3 audio stream from the internet and I also record mp3, ogg audio stream from the internet using HighCriteria TotalRecorder software. For the past 7 years I've been burning the downloads to CDs. It's time to upgrade.
1. I do not want a CD mp3 player.
2. The mp3 player does not need a lot of memory: I would use no more than 1G at a time most likely.
3. The mp3 player would be used in a vehicle playing over the radio using an FM transmitter.
4. I would need power accessories for the mp3 player for use with a 12V vehicle cigarette lighter. Or one with rechargeable batteries.
5. An mp3 player with ogg codec playing capabilities, if possible.
6. An mp3 player that I can fast forward or fast reverse within the track being played.
7. An mp3 player that remembers the track position when it powers off so that when you power on it goes immediately to the position in the track prior to powering off.
8. I would also consider an mp3 player that uses a memory card.
Could you please recommend a player.
Pint-size luxury and funky style
Shopping for a new car this weekend? See how the BMW X2 stacks up against the Volvo XC40 in our side-by-side comparison.