The easiest way handle this is using a subform. Some documentation in http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/access-help/create-a-form-that-contains-a-subform-a-one-to-many-form-HA010098674.aspx
1. I have created a table1 with the ID field as the primary key;
2. I have created another table (called table2) with ID as one the fields;
3. I have created a one-to-many relationship between the two;
4. I have created the corresponding input forms (called form1 and form2);
5. In form1, I have created a command button to call up form2;
The question is:-
When I completed in handling the data entry of record N in form1 and pressed the said button, how do I get the content (especially the ID ) of record N of table1 displayed and subsequently be used as inputs for table2?
At present, the best that I can get is the remains of the data previously inputted in form2!