Audio & Video Software forum

General discussion

Help! I can't sign up for classes!

by MsBrandon / July 11, 2005 2:06 AM PDT

I get the following error message everytime I try to sign up for a class.

[Error
We're sorry, but an error has occurred. A short description of the error is provided below:

Error Message: Server failed processing request. Message: Server failed processing request. Message: null

If you would like to report this problem, or have a question not addressed by the FAQ, please submit your issue to the Help.com Online Courses helpdesk. Make sure to include the error message above so that we may more quickly resolve the problem.

We apologize for any inconvenience. ]

I check the FAQ -- nothing -- I've sent two emails to the HelpDesk and can't seem to get any help. What can I do?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Help! I can't sign up for classes!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Help! I can't sign up for classes!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Error Message
by taboma. / July 11, 2005 2:34 PM PDT

Send a post to Lee Koos and report the problem. Lee will be able to help you, and than again, maybe NOT. You are not alone with signing up for Graphic programs.
I once received an email message from CNET saying now that you have taken the course, what do you think?
Sorry, never took the course.
Problem is on-going with CNET. I have a problem with signing in constantly for over nine months. Think about that one. Not a known member or such. Who posted this message to you now and how?
Save your newsletter email and bring it back up. Click on a forum and you are in. Otherwise you will have to be emailed a temp password when you go direct to CNET and try to log-in. The truth!

Kevin

Collapse -
Error Message
by taboma. / July 11, 2005 2:55 PM PDT
In reply to: Error Message

MsBradon,
I sent an email to Lee for us both. Do not hold your breath and expect your problem to be corrected soon. Mine has not been corrected for the last nine months. Keep on trying. Sooner or later, CNET will get their act together.

Kevin

Collapse -
Thanks, I also sent an email to Lee ....
by MsBrandon / July 11, 2005 11:43 PM PDT
In reply to: Error Message

He sent me the following email to ask for help: helpdesk@cnethelpu.com.

Still have not received an answer.

Good luck to both of us!

Terry

Collapse -
Thanks Terry
by taboma. / July 12, 2005 12:38 PM PDT

There is a problem and Lee should know about it in order to correct it. If you cannot take the CNET course, post here with your questions and the Moderators and members can help you. What Graphic program?
If you want Adobe you can download a trial version on all their software and a Tutorial help is on the site also. From the leaders of the greatest software in the world comes help to do a try-out and how to learn the software. Adobe.

If you enrolled in a software/graphics class at a university, the enrollment fee would be substantial.

Terry, go to Adobe.com. Download the full trial version. Play with it and learn it. Purchase it when you feel comfortable with the program. In the meantime, send the CNET Graphic Forum a question when you are stumped from time to time. There is a substantial knowledge base here.
Hoped I helped you.

Kevin

Collapse -
same problem here
by bovinity / July 12, 2005 1:38 AM PDT

I really don't have anything to add, except my frustration...

Collapse -
Same Frustration
by taboma. / July 12, 2005 12:57 PM PDT
In reply to: same problem here

Msbrandon, Please send Lee Koos a post or email and report your problems. Lee will not know about your problems unless you report it to him.
Do not feel that you are alone. Our Moderators send email and posts to Lee all the time. I also post to Lee.
Add some oil to the rusty gears.
One question to you, Do you like the Graphics Forum? What will make it better for you? Post that also to Lee.
Do not be shy!
I'm not.

Kevin

Collapse -
I finally got in!
by MsBrandon / July 14, 2005 11:29 PM PDT

I finally decided to sign up again under a different email address -- and it worked! I'll just have to switch my newsletters over to the new one and quit using this one for CNET! Never did hear back from anyone at CNET (except Lee Koo and he was unable to help.)

Collapse -
Good for you
by taboma. / July 17, 2005 4:24 PM PDT
In reply to: I finally got in!

Post back again and tell us more when you have a chance.

Kevin

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

Turn up the volume with our Apple Byte sweeps!

Two lucky winners will take home the coveted smart speaker that lets Siri help you around your connected house. This sweepstake ends Feb. 25, 2018.