There are a range or workflow tools on the market that will be able replicate this exactly and allow you to adjust it as the workflow matures. One I have tried in the past is RunMyProcess which is a cloud based platform that you to create it yourself through a drag and drop interface. We also tidied up some other workflows once we had the platform as it had a minimal impact on cost.
I am looking for a Help Desk / Ticketing system that can accommodate the following workflow.
1. Employee selects type of request. Ex. Cat 1, Cat 2, etc.
2. Employee fills out form with custom fields based on request type.
3. Employee submits ticket.
4. Employee 's manager is notified by email and must "approve" or “reject” the ticket.
5. If ticket is approved it then goes into the ticket queue.
6. Employee is notified by email that the ticket has been approved and can check the status at any time.
7. Agent is notified by email and begins work
Can anyone recommend something?