Thank you for being a valued part of the CNET community. As of December 1, 2020, the forums are in read-only format. In early 2021, CNET Forums will no longer be available. We are grateful for the participation and advice you have provided to one another over the years.

Thanks,

CNET Support

General discussion

Help

Dec 25, 2005 9:10PM PST

Hi, I have a Vaio T350, downloaded the skype and bought the Motorola H500, my problem is that my computer does not recognize the headset, do I need an adapter?

Discussion is locked

- Collapse -
About that subject title.
Dec 25, 2005 11:38PM PST

You may have noticed a sluggish or non-response to your post. Part of this may be due to your choice of subject title. Since no one can tell what you topic is, not many will open the message to read inside.

In the future, take a bit more time to craft a subject so people will see it and think "I might know this."

Your issue with SKYPE and headsets might be known if you try google on those keywords. If it doesn't work by tomorrow I'd pack it up and return it as defective (at least for your use.)

Bob

- Collapse -
thanks
Dec 26, 2005 12:49AM PST

I just posted another one, and I will look for taking back if I don't found anything