The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

health help

respected sir/miss
i am an international student
and was born in 1983 nov 27
currently i have a problem in my abdomin
i have a burning pain just below the stomach and is in the side this has been three months i am facing this problem.initially i had burning sensatino in the left side just below the ribs in the side of the stomach and now i am getting pain in the right side below the stomach and above the pelvis gridle i am loosing my weight as well
in the area where i have burning pain i sometimes can see stripe like red lines and some pimples like things and when the pimple is pressed a watery blood comes out.
and the next thing is that i was a student of louisiana tech univerdsity but i am transferring to university of district of columbia . i had a international student insuresnce previseouly but right now i do not have any kind of insurence and my conditino is getting worse .
being far away from parents i am getting worried a lot due to this my grades were gone down
i am not getting myself what ot do i need a help from you
i had visited a docter there in louisiana
and had done a blood test and upper GI track x-ray everything was normal except i had high level of bad blood chlorestero; and low HDL
my stool is not normal
i have to pressure a lot when i sit in the restroom
and i get a little stole as well.
now i am worried about my health because its been couple of months and i ma not getting better
IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET A CHEEP INSURENCE PLAN AND BENEFIT MORE OR
WHAT SHOULD I NEED TO DO TO GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM/
I WOULD BE INDEPTFUL TO YOU IF YOU COULD HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
SURESH REGMI

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: health help
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: health help
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.