Question

HDMI Labels - 2016 Samsung KU6300 4K UHD TV

I was able to initialize my cable box, having the cable providers logo as the HDMI source label (which is really neat) and the TV did the same with my PS4, recognizing and labeling it 'Playstation' on its own upon hook up. Well, recently I switched HDMI ports with my PS4 and Cable Box. The TV reinitialized the cable box again, but won't do the samethibg with my PS4 . I know I can edit the source labels, and really it's not that big of deal, but I'm so deep in it and have scrowged through all the settings, I have made it a little mission to figure it out. For the cable box it was simple with the TV prompting you to setup upon plug in, but I cannot find where I can get the TV to initialize my PS4 labeling it.

Anybody know?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: HDMI Labels - 2016 Samsung KU6300 4K UHD TV
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: HDMI Labels - 2016 Samsung KU6300 4K UHD TV
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums