Samsung forum

General discussion

HD_TECH Out This Week

by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / February 28, 2010 4:03 PM PST

Just a heads up, I'll be checking in as time allows.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: HD_TECH Out This Week
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: HD_TECH Out This Week
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Sorry to hear...
by MrHT / March 1, 2010 12:23 AM PST
In reply to: HD_TECH Out This Week

Aww! What a shame! Sad

Well, take it easy HD Tech. Hope you enjoy your week. Don?t worry about the Sammy customers with problems. They can deal with them for another week.

Collapse -
Sorry to hear...
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / March 1, 2010 10:10 PM PST
In reply to: Sorry to hear...

Customer service is still available by calling 800-SAMSUNG, and if you have service issues or problems with your products, they'd be able to help more than I could.

Collapse -
The same problem with the on,off,on, off, on, off -repeating
by mdlacore / March 4, 2010 4:41 PM PST

My problem is with a Samsung PN50B850Y1FXZA (B850) turning itself on and off again repeatedly, over and over. It started a couple of weeks ago and was occasional. Now it does it every time. It turns on normally for about 3-4 minutes and then then it starts cycling ON and OFF again until I unplug the TV

Whats going on? By the other "problem" threads that I've read it seems to be common. What is the fix?

Collapse -
Same problem
by lulu25314 / July 27, 2011 11:36 AM PDT

I have the same problem and it just started today. Did you ever get yours fixed? I noticed other threads had similar issues but yours is the only comment using the same model number as my TV. I thought maybe it was a manufacture defect since so many people had problems. I called Samsung and they informed me over the phone that my TV was not part of a manufacture defect :(.

Collapse -
It's hard to tell with that little detail.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 27, 2011 11:39 AM PDT
In reply to: Same problem

And while it's true the BAD CAPS was not a Samsung manufacturing defect (they didn't make that part) you may want to create your own discussion with the details of Model, Date of Purchase, Country, TRANSACTION NUMBER and a short story.

Collapse -
when you're back...
by tconquergood / March 10, 2010 9:14 AM PST

Hi HD Tech,

I've seen that you helped some folks out with the white dot issue, with models that are not necessarily getting covered?

I've got transaction #2011238935 and Service Order #4006327251, for my HLT5076s with a serial number of: AHFM3CMP402026F

Any help is appreciated - the first rep I spoke to said she was sure my model would be covered, but that I needed to call back with serial number. I did so, and they told the repair would not be FOC.

Thanks again HD_Tech! I know you're a valuable asset to those of out here with TVs in need.

--Tom C.

Collapse -
Thread is locked.
by Lee Koo (ADMIN) CNET staff/forum admin / July 28, 2011 3:16 AM PDT

This is an outdated announcement. For people who posted to this thread, please create a new discussion in regards to your topic.

Popular Forums
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
Laptops 21,181 discussions
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
Phones 17,137 discussions
Security 31,287 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?