- What TV exactly?
- What partition(s) with what file system is on that disk?
- GPT or MBR?
- How big a disk (how many GB or TB)?
- Does this match the requirements of the TV? For example, it's unusual that a TV recognises an Apple file system and a 3 TB disk might be a problem also.
- Can you access that disk on your PC/laptop?
- Can you access other external disks on your TV?
Dear Tech Support,
Have a buffalo (brand) HD and my Samsung smart/hd/3d tv is not recognising it.
Could there be a simply solution someone can advise so I can get this thing working please?