Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Have I missed posts from Toni Hackler?....if not anyone know if all is ok with her?...sure do miss her....NT

by MzLee / March 30, 2004 12:22 PM PST

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Have I missed posts from Toni Hackler?....if not anyone know if all is ok with her?...sure do miss her....NT
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Have I missed posts from Toni Hackler?....if not anyone know if all is ok with her?...sure do miss her....NT
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I'm still here

Been pretty busy again in personal life. Derek and Heather are home on leave again from Pensacola, Florida (another week left) and then they are driving west to San Diego (the new station port). Two of my daughters came down to spend this last week with him also and brought four of my seven grandkids since these kids were already on Easter break from school. The timing was amazing on allowing this to all happen at once.

I've been building or updating everybody's computers at the same time, so it's been pretty hectic as well as trying to get as many of the kids' type vcr movies copied over to cd so each can take either vcr or cd with them home.

No time to do much else except lurk in here and know the time is getting short before Derek will be gone again for a very long period of time this time. I've been trying to hog in as much time with him as possible, even though he's been going to see alot of his good friends and Heather's family and friends in West Virginia, too, before they take off.

We're planning on having a Thanksgiving/Easter dinner here tomorrow night and have his dad over, too, since the girls haven't seen him since the wedding either. Paul's not the natural father to any of them, but he's about the only one any of them have ever had and everybody gets along really well still and still think of him as 'dad' or 'grampaw'.

I'll be back once things calm back down again here...I'm just enjoying myself like crazy right now, and lovin' every minute of it.

Thanks for missing me.....

TONI

Collapse -
Re:I'm still here
by Mary Kay / March 30, 2004 10:54 PM PST
In reply to: I'm still here

Glad you sound so happy!!! The best to all of you.

Collapse -
Your last line says it all................
by MarciaB / March 30, 2004 11:48 PM PST

.........."I'm just enjoying myself like crazy right now, and lovin' every minute of it."

Enjoy it to the fullest!!!

Marcia/Oregon/USA

Collapse -
Now that's the type of MIA news we all like hearing. Enjoy!....NT
by MzLee / March 31, 2004 12:15 AM PST

Collapse -
nt) Absobloodylutely wonderful. VVVBG.
by IanC_OZ / March 31, 2004 5:17 PM PST

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!