Attention: The forums will be placed on read only mode this Saturday (Oct. 20, 2018)

During this outage (6:30 AM to 8 PM PDT) the forums will be placed on read only mode. We apologize for this inconvenience. Click here to read details

PC Hardware forum

General discussion

Have a simple question on cases

by Eddiefromalienwarecomps / December 15, 2005 9:25 AM PST

Anyone know some really nice looking desktop cases that have lots of room to grow. Maximum budget is $200. I have been looking at Thermaltake cases and I do have the Thermaltake Shark, but I want something new, something flashy with lights, etc. I remebered seeing one called the Centurion but forgot the whole name. Any help will be appreciated.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Have a simple question on cases
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Have a simple question on cases
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Here's your fantasy case...
by HKPK_2005 / December 15, 2005 9:38 AM PST

This bad-boy might just fill the spot for you ( my friend just bought this one and this sucker is SOOOOOO awesome!!! Quality is perfect, nice and sturdy, and it just looks cool!)

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1389578&CatId=1510

or you can go with this....

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1389582&CatId=1510

This is also a sweet case, but costs a little bit more, but both are superb in quality and space, so just choose either one and you'll be fine.....

Collapse -
I like Thermalshark cases
by Eddiefromalienwarecomps / December 15, 2005 10:27 AM PST

I didn't dig the first case that much, but the second case was nearly perfect. Nearly meaning price :(. I have a Thermalshark Shark full tower case which is awesome, but I want to try something new. I want something that stands out in design and function. I want something with like lights, and preferably in black and blue colors, but any other color is fine, and also I want expansion room. Once the price of the Kandalf goes down, I'll make a move. Until then, any other suggestions? Anyone know a website that specializes in selling pc cases?

Collapse -
Dude...
by HKPK_2005 / December 15, 2005 11:24 AM PST

I think I just found what you want...

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1446795&CatId=0

This baby is pretty awesome, it has lights just like what you wanted, and the price is jaw-dropping cheap..... only $69.99

and if that doesn't suit you, which I'm sure it will, try this one....

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1696338&CatId=0

This case has a paint job close to a car!!! And this case has awesome cooling, which means all your parts in your PC will last longer and run faster! Get either one, cause they're both very awesome

Collapse -
Hey thanks for the links
by Eddiefromalienwarecomps / December 15, 2005 11:47 AM PST
In reply to: Dude...
Collapse -
hm...well i would get this...
by nerdyboy1234 / December 15, 2005 11:51 AM PST
Collapse -
Like the case
by Eddiefromalienwarecomps / December 15, 2005 12:10 PM PST

I love the inside of the case but the front is a bit awkward. I want a case that is eye catchingand looks cool, know any?
Thanks for the link.

Collapse -
That is a kind of case I want.
by Eddiefromalienwarecomps / December 15, 2005 4:21 PM PST
In reply to: how bout this one

That is a nice case, but I'm reading the user opinions for that case and it seems to me people aren't pleased. Are there any other cases that look like that?

Thanks for the help everyone, appreciate it.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!