Tech Deals forum

General discussion

Has this happen to anyone?

by lmanlo09 / December 3, 2009 10:36 AM PST

Hello, I entered to Seagates Outlet Center to check out what they where offering, when I added the 750GB Seagate Desktop Drive, the Seagate GO 250GB Drive and the Maxtor OT4 320GB drive, the price all came up to $10.99, it just charged me the shipping. So I ordered it, but I'm gonna check it they charge me more I'll be canceling it but if that's all they charge me, I really got a good deal for getting 1,320 GB of Hard Drive Space(Added up together). I would have gotten the 1 tb but sold out. I went back and would have ordered another 750GB but now shows as regular price no discount. Does anyone think my order could be canceled or is this for real.
The total said that it was $399.97
And the Discount said -$399.97
And Shipping $10.99
Total $10.99
http://shop.seagate.com/store/sgateus/Content/pbPage.OnSalePage

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Has this happen to anyone?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Has this happen to anyone?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Order Canceled
by lmanlo09 / December 3, 2009 11:30 AM PST

Price was to good to be true. The Order was canceled. So this did not work, but this would have been great price for Hard Drives.

Collapse -
That would've been a heck of a deal!
by Lee Koo (ADMIN) CNET staff/forum admin / December 4, 2009 1:42 AM PST
In reply to: Order Canceled

Sorry you didn't get it. Oh well at least you tried.

Thanks for reporting back the results.

Cheers!
-Lee

Collapse -
too good to be true
by FaithfulSinner / January 4, 2010 3:21 AM PST
In reply to: Order Canceled

yes, free is a great price. I would pay shipping on just about anything if I didn't have to pay for the product. If something seems too good to be true...

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!