Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Great News

by dianne--2008 / February 10, 2007 6:00 AM PST

Hi Everyone, Thank you all your thoughts and prayers. Dad is doing great. Surgery went well and we are hoping he will be home Sunday or Monday. He is complaining so I know he feels better. He should be back on next week. I am glad Dad has this forum to keep him busy, Thank you all for your support.Dianne

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Great News
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Great News
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
So good to hear from you:)
by Glenda / February 10, 2007 6:10 AM PST
In reply to: Great News

We require a lot from George:) We all just love his stories and can't wait to hear his newest! I am sure we will hear about his stay in the hospital and he will have us rolling on the floor with laughter! Tell him hello and get well soon:) And leave the nurses alone!! Tell him they CAN cause great pain Devil
Sue

Collapse -
(NT) Glad he is doing well
by grimgraphix / February 10, 2007 6:14 AM PST
Collapse -
Thank YOU, Dianne,,,,
by Angeline Booher / February 10, 2007 8:20 AM PST

... for keeping us up to date !

By now he might be on soft custard, or even scrambled eggs. Happy

He'll perk up once he gets home. Hospitals are full of sick people.:-)

We will look forward to his return to SE. He has been missed.

Angeline
Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email
semods4@yahoo.com

Collapse -
imagine me doing the snoopy
by Mark5019 / February 10, 2007 8:31 AM PST

happy dance Happy

Collapse -
(NT) Glad to hear it, Dianne!
by Cindi Haynes / February 10, 2007 12:16 PM PST
Collapse -
(NT) Thanks for the happy update!
by Sasha Tee / February 11, 2007 4:48 AM PST
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Does BMW or Volvo do it best?

Pint-size luxury and funky style

Shopping for a new car this weekend? See how the BMW X2 stacks up against the Volvo XC40 in our side-by-side comparison.