1. Subtract 10 from the Nvidia model number and 100 from the ATI models and use benchmarks from reviews on desktop cards.
2. Find laptop benchmarks and compare.
These are member to member forums but that's my advice on how to compare.
I am a computer novice, but even I can tell that my laptop is pretty bad, and I have decided to get one that I can play some games on.
I found 3 laptops so far (one by Dell, one by Asus, and one by HP) that have the same specs except for the graphics card. The cards are made by different brands, so its hard for me to tell which one is better. I'm hoping one of you can tell me.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M, 1GB
- ATI Mobility Radeon? HD 5470, 1GB
- Nvidia GeForce GT 320M, 1GB