What I recommend is $7 more than what Mr. Moderator suggested, but I think it's worth the go.
The Coleman has, according to Amazon,
1. A swiveling 12 volt power port for easy access of accessories
2. Recharges your car battery through the cigarette lighter socket
3. Runs all your 12-volt accessories
4. Dimensions(WxHxL) - 6 x 3 x 11.5
My suggestion, the 'Xantrex XPower Mobile Mini Power Source', according to Amazon,
1. USB connector with pivoting arm for direct connection to mobile devices
2. Three amp-hour lithium-ion battery pack
3. Recharges from a standard wall outlet, a vehicle, or a computer
4. One additional USB charge port
5. LED battery status/charge status indicator
I like how it's compatible with USB, and the lithium-ion lasts at least 72 hours, although I don't know how long the Coleman lasts.
It's up to you man!