your parmesan detection software is corrupt. Have you tried another charger? Doubt it's the battery. I'd have that charger port out for a real clean and doubt if canned air would help here.
PS. How the hell did you get spaghetti sauce in the charging port?
I have a Dell inspiron. So i got spaghetti sauce in my charger port. when i realized this happened i picked out what i could with a toothpick. i continued to use my laptop. i also later sprayed compressed air, but by then it was probably dried up. i realize where i went wrong, but now i’m getting the AC power adapter wattage & type cannot be determined. the charger i’m using is 65W, it says it’s from dell.com ? What could be the possible issue. Battery is broken, the charger, something to do with the charging port or circuit board??