General discussion

Gorilla Caretakers Sueing Foundation...

WOODSIDE, Calif. -- Two fired caretakers for Koko, the world-famous sign-language-speaking gorilla, have sued their former bosses, claiming they were pressured to expose their breasts as a way of bonding with the 300-pound simian.

more....

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/4214409/detail.html

Hmmmmmm. Something wrong here.

George

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Gorilla Caretakers Sueing Foundation...
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Gorilla Caretakers Sueing Foundation...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Will Koko be

called as a witness?Wink

- Collapse -
Sure why not

If I was the Gorilla I would protest. Course I'm a male. Grin

George

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Correction..I meant would'nt.
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) I was beginning to wonder.;-)
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) {Guffaw!} :-)
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) (Grin) :D
- Collapse -
so let me get this straight...

First we had some fabulous penguins, and now a gorilla grl with a nipple fetish... This intelligent design in the animal kingdom (where they presumably don't have "free will" to choose such a sinful lifestyle) is getting more interesting all the time...

dw

- Collapse -
They can most likely prove

in court, that a woman exposing her breasts will cause bonding with most men and some woman Happy

- Collapse -
Well..................

I could use a little bonding too. I was born during the depression, no formulars and there seems to be a little attraction there.

George

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Surely there's a sign for "No, I don't want to." -- Rob
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) LMAO! :-)

CNET Forums

Forum Info