Question

Google+ Youtube Channel HELP!

Greetings all!

I am working on a MacBook Pro laptop. I just signed up for my Google+ profile page. I am also trying to start a YouTube channel. However I want my Google+ profile page to use my real name and I want my YouTube channel to be a different name, but I still want them linked.

I have read several articles on this as well as watched tutorials and still cannot make this work.

You would think the answer would be here:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3479363

But alas, it is still confusing and not working for me.

Again, I want to have a Google+ Profile page with my real name and I want it linked to my Youtube Channel with a different name.

HELP PLEASE!!!

THANKS!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Google+ Youtube Channel HELP!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Google+ Youtube Channel HELP!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I see one blocker. Big one.

This requires your real name to be available. If not, you can't do this.
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
a day late and a dollar short to the party

Those already on both gmail, google, and youtube before the merger have unmatching profiles, but the new ones seem blocked from it.

CNET Forums

Forum Info