Do you think the OS is damaged? Does a fresh install work?
I'm having massive problems with Google with Firefox, IE and Chrome.
* Frequently I get the 'can't load page' and that damn 'Oops'error
* in Images the search freezes
* when I change search settings via the spanner icon, they don't stay changed
* when I open Images, only the first page loads
* IF I scroll to the bottom of the awful new Images site to use standard view, page won't load / can't be displayed
I also have a Toshiba laptop running Windows 7; it functions perfectly but I sure could do with some help for the Dell!
Dell Inspiron 530
Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit
Belkin adsl2 + modem with wireless G router
herring | anchor
Reply to this post | Send whim