Question

Good keyboard case for iPad 3?

Can anyone recommend a good keyboard case? I just bought a new iPad 3, and am looking to use it for note taking at school. I would prefer something that has the most quality for dollar, since I am a poor student. I have looked at the Zaggfolio, and am surprised that most of the "name" brand cases are $100+. Is there anything cheaper?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Good keyboard case for iPad 3?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Good keyboard case for iPad 3?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Good or cheap?

I prefer the one from Apple. Cheap is where you find them. Did you try amazon?

- Collapse -
hmmm

I was not aware that Apple made keyboard cases. Could you provide a link?

- Collapse -
Here's the keyboard.
- Collapse -
Ah

I was actually looking for a case/keyboard combo, or at least something that can incorporate both of them comfortably.

- Collapse -
The Best Ive seen so far

Kensingston is the brand and they make a very nice leather case / keyboard combo. Detachable keyboard that charges with your cell phone charger (if you use android). Great look, great durability, not so great price. like 85 at Fry's

CNET Forums