The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Gonna Wear my BOL T-shirt on a date tonight

by csliva11 / October 26, 2006 6:32 AM PDT

Taking the GF out tonight and see how she responds to the t-shirt. If she doesn't like it, it wasn't never meant to be.

Thanks again Molly, Tom and Veronica

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Gonna Wear my BOL T-shirt on a date tonight
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Gonna Wear my BOL T-shirt on a date tonight
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) bold move...oddly though, I can understand...
by shawnlin / October 26, 2006 7:09 AM PDT
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Hope she's a geek too :P
by robstak / October 26, 2006 7:13 AM PDT
Collapse -
girls here wouldn't like...
by aribeiro2 / October 26, 2006 8:09 AM PDT

but there are no girls in my computer engineering classes!

my dream was to buy "i see dead pixels" from thinkgeek, but it's too expensive to have it mailed to me... i could buy more geek gadgets instead Silly
i'll wait until a friend of mine goes to US and brings one to me...

but i would also like BOL's t-shirt!
it's cool, my friends would like it, and it's free!

unfortunatly it's much easier to buy eletronic stuff from US than to buy t-shirts Sad

Collapse -
So....
by dro0001 / October 26, 2006 9:54 PM PDT

How did it go? Did you get lucky due to your BOL shirt?

Collapse -
hmmm OOKay
by Dirty Pirate / October 26, 2006 11:06 PM PDT

Where are you going to put the pocket protector? And are you going to use fresh tape to keep your glasses together? I hear tale that chicks dig fresh tape on glasses. And if you really want to impress, be sure to talk lots about your level 20 dwarf on WOW.

If you run out of things to talk about, you can always compare who is better, Captain Kirk or Captain Picard.

If you need any more dating tips.. be sure to not ask me :-P

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Be sure to bring your GameBoy in case it gets boring.
by toulouse2k / October 27, 2006 12:12 AM PDT
Collapse -
egad...
by bozeman / October 27, 2006 1:18 AM PDT

hehe, and don't forget to get your mom to pick you up after you leave the rollerskating drome.

ouch, man, my GF refuses to let me wear my cnet shirt for anything other then playing sports or while out in the bush hiking or canoeing.

Females will slowly take over your wardrope, wear it while you can, lol

I have about 3-4 female friends that regularly critque me on what I wear and whether they approve or not. A couple even insist going shopping with me, like I'm a little kid or something, scary...

Collapse -
Date went just fine.
by csliva11 / October 27, 2006 5:10 AM PDT

She didn't really give a rat's *** about the shirt. I'm typically a good dresser anyway, so she won't intervene on my wardrobe too often.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) If she knows what BOL is, it's a done deal
by cars4less201 / October 27, 2006 6:54 AM PDT
Collapse -
Sorry guys, no pics that evening,
by csliva11 / October 28, 2006 2:45 AM PDT

but I'll bust the shirt out on her again to show her how committed I am.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.