Question

Gigabyte 750ti OC Edition Low Profile on 320W Psu

Discussion is locked
Answer
Follow
Reply to: Gigabyte 750ti OC Edition Low Profile on 320W Psu
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Gigabyte 750ti OC Edition Low Profile on 320W Psu
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I'd shop the 1050 ti OC.
- Collapse -
1050TI OC

The 750TI OC is my only option rn might upgrade it later, but if the 1050ti OC works in theory the 750TI OC will also work right?

- Collapse -
Remember I don't have readings on your 750

So we are left to guess. Your question is not new and has been answered many times with should work.

I thought I'd take a more measured approach by using a Watt meter and trying to have you avoid the 750 TI OC since I'm seeing gamers get upset about it's performance today.

750 TI TDP is 55 Watts.
1050 TI TDP is 75 Watts.

So it's not an issue of power here. My view is no one that is doing this intent on gaming will be happy if they are attempting to run games from the last few years.

- Collapse -
I know

This is mainly for CS GO, i dont plan on running recent AAA games on this GPU, since im a student it's what i can get right now, i will probably just build a new PC when i start working

- Collapse -
Answer
Gpu

It looks like that gpu requires a 6 pin aux connector.

Does your psu provide that?

- Collapse -
6 Pin Cables

This is a low profile Gpu, it doesn't come with any cables the energy it needs is provided by the motherboard itself

- Collapse -
Power
- Collapse -
Windforce Edition

CNET Forums