I have converted your post into a proxy ticket in our support system so that we may better assist you; you should receive an e-mail to let you know that the ticket has been submitted, and another e-mail will alert you to our response, which you may expect within one business day.
In the future, you may submit support tickets directly through our support web site by following these steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your account.
4. From the "Category:" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option, and the "TechTracker General" sub-option.
5. Fill in the subject line and the "Details:" section.
6. Click the "Submit Question" button, and please be sure to follow through to the final confirmation page!
CNET TechTracker Support
I have successfully downloaded TechTracker 188.8.131.52 and it performs an automatic scan which appears to complete OK.
But a window comes up that says I can't view my list of downloaded software until I have registered.
I go to the home page and register succesfully but there is a message there to say that no computer is attached to my account so I should download TechTracker, which I then do again.
I have been around this circle of instructions several times now but still can't get a list of my software to show.
Any help would be useful