If you're ever going to be connected to the internet (whether it's to download music, or if you're connected to a router), then you want to do 2 things.
1) get yourself an antivirus/ security program of sorts.
2) never disable that warning, as this is the way that the operating system alerts you to possible threats.
I just hooked up my Acer Netbook and I'm only going to use this to play and store MP3's. Is it ok to uninstall the following:
1. Microsoft Works (that's 567.00MB)
2. Adobe Reader (that's 204.00MB)
3. Windows Live Essentials (that's 120.00MB)
4. How do I disable the warning that comes up when the computer
is turned on saying my computer is not protected.