Did you install the Audigy soundcard yourself or was it already installed when you bought your computer? If you added the Audigy later on, then the orginal soundcard would have been disabled along with all it's input and output ports.
Here is my problem:
1. I have a HP m7100y Media Center PC
2. Came with a digital audio output on the tower below my PS2 ports for keyboard and mouse
3. connected the PC to my receiver, no sweat
4. Cannot configure PC to output digital audio because Audigy 4 sound card cannot be enabled for digital audio output.
5. Since digital coax and Audigy are on separate places, I am not sure if a connection was ever made on the build.
6. I need to know how I can configure my PC for digital audio output?
7. Please help me!