Praise

GeekPulse: The Best customer experience I had!

Hi CNET!
I recently bought a gaming rig from GeekPulse.me and I have to say, I've been flabergasted by their awesome customer service. Here's why.

-Their website is extremly fancy is easy to use. It sorts the products depending on the use you're planning for your future computer.

-They offer a total personnalisation service. From the website, you can choose which CPU is going to be in the computer, how much HDD space you want, an extra SSD maybe? It also have it. Plus, if you want to add special things (like a artist design or a flashy set of LED under the hood), you can! Just send them a message!

-The customer service is amazing! They didn't had the CPU in stock, so they called me to tell me there was going to be a one-day delay (Big deal.) I asked if they had anything else they could gear me with to replace the missing part, and they told me yes, but it was against their policy to suggess their customers to upgrade to a better specs sheets if they're not going to use it anyway. He explained me he would need to upgrade the cooling system and a couple of other things I can't remember and added it would cost about 250$ more, and it wouldn't be such a big upgrade for the price: honest guy.

-They gave me Batman Arkam City.

-They sent me pictures of work in progress, which is really cool (and unexpected!)

Anyways, I think everyone who read this should totally have a look at their website! It is truly a good experience to browse it, and a life-time experience to buy from them!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: GeekPulse: The Best customer experience I had!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: GeekPulse: The Best customer experience I had!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info