General discussion

Gay rights are for the birds!!!!!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Gay rights are for the birds!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Gay rights are for the birds!!!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Gay Penquins?? Good Grief

Somebody help them before they become extinct. How bout artificial insemination? Happy

- Collapse -
This story could be a comedians dream, so

why so quiet. Has SE gone fully PC?Devil

- Collapse -
Reply:

Steve, when confronted with an overabundance of possible responses, it becomes so difficult to choose the best one... Devil

- Collapse -
What they didn't tell you is;

The zookeeper showed them the spongebob movie and a half dozen penguins went ***** on the spot.

(Their parents disowned them, but that Teletubbie is marching in a tiny tux saying, were here, were penguins, get used to it.)

- Collapse -
Darn!

I wanted to make the firs Spongebob reference!

Dan

- Collapse -
it's proof...

of intelligent design. Otherwise, how could they have possibly chosen such an unnatural abomination.

dw

- Collapse -
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Skip, welcome to SE.
- Collapse -

Thank you ****. I was a little unsure of your meaning so I suppose you can take my reply either way?

Is that bi? :^O

- Collapse -
well...

stick around, and nose around too. You'll see that we have some pretty glorious food fights over all the things that your mother taught you (or should have taught you) not to discuss in polite public company, namely, politics (and for the purposes of our definitions here, sex is a subset of social politics...) and religion. Or in this case, social politics and science are wrong because religion says differently and religion (or at least MY religion) is always right.

BTW, I sense you understood my smart-*** wise crack perfectly...

dw

- Collapse -
What does

polite public company have to do with Speakeasy?

Wink

Dan

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) shhhh... you'll chase away the new guy... ;-)
- Collapse -

If I had any qualms about your intent, I am fully so-apprised. Happy

I also thank you for standing against the prevailing wind here to speak your mind.

Pitty that the "other side" has not seen fit to ride your rail out of existence as some others have so ridden.

This is NOT aginst you, but wondering why some prevail while others are rail ridden.

- Collapse -
It goes both ways.

Sometimes "they" rag me and my ilk into the darkness, sometimes I and my ilk rag them into the darkness, and sometimes when we are all fumbling around in the darkness, to our collective surprise, we find each other and together we seek the light.

dw

- Collapse -
*whew!* For a minute I thought you

were saying the penguins went both ways!

That would be just too much.

Dan

Wink

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Did they choose to be this way?
- Collapse -

Of COURSE they did.

And the evangelical god, who created them, caused them to be that way.

We all know that.

Next topic.

I joke, of course.

Except for the bible-thumping crowd, we GET IT already.

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) OMG, I'm waiting for the input from our friend, Kiddpea
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) DAMN software limitations: Kiddpeat
- Collapse -
From what language does the word "penguin" derive?

Actually I posted this some time ago so those with overly retentive memories or those willing to wade through my posts may actually know or find the answer.

If necessary I'll post an answer in a couple of days.

Rob Boyter

- Collapse -
I cheated
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Spot on you crafty ******.

CNET Forums

Forum Info