Resolved Question

galaxy tab 2.7.0 P3100

it has zoom facility or not in video recording or in time of steel capture??
can we watch videos n can video be seen frm both verical n horizontal directions...??

Discussion is locked
sumanta301 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: galaxy tab 2.7.0 P3100
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: galaxy tab 2.7.0 P3100
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

Best Answer

- Collapse -
I can only guess this one.
http://www.woot.com/offers/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-0 seems to have a lot of folk asking questions today.

My question is "What is steel capture?"

As to the video watching, playback apps are widely available now so if one player does not do what you want, why not try another?
Bob
- Collapse -
what??

i just missed out...i means many of samsung phone dosnt have the zoominf facility while video recording and the time of image capture..dats y im asking 4...it has d facility or nt??

- Collapse -
What is a "d facility"?

Sorry but with the misspellings and typographic errors I can barely guess what the questions are.

Tablets do not substitute for a camera or camcorder. But keep in mind that any "app" can be replaced so if the supplied app does not do "steel capture" why would we not look for a replacement for better captures of steel images?

As of my posting there are 10 more hours on that sale and they were not sold out.
Bob

- Collapse -
confusion..

u r not entering into my point .....i just asked u dat the camera has the zooming facility or not??
u can simply tell yes or no...

- Collapse -
the(d)

the(d)...dnt get confused on that..

- Collapse -
Until you write in English.

Folk may not understand what you are asking.

- Collapse -
You never asked that question.

You are using shortened words such as u instead of YOU and then "dat" and "steel capture" without correcting your posts.

I can't enter into your point if you don't use English or correct your posts.

But if you are asking if the camera has zoom, it's clear from the specifications at http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxytab2/7.0/spec.html?type=find that it does not have zoom or compare with any digital camera or camcorder.
Bob

CNET Forums