General discussion

Fujitsu Notebooks

I am loking to buy a desktop replacement notebook, and I find a Fujitsu model very attractive. Can someone tell me sometghing about the reliability of Fujitsu Lifebooks?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Fujitsu Notebooks
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Fujitsu Notebooks
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Very Good Feedback

I bought a Fujitsu about a month ago and am very happy. Mine was not a desktop replacement but un ultraportable notebook (the P7010). Of course a month is not long enough to say how reliable they are from first hand experience. However, I had never owned a Fujitsu before this, so I had a similar question to yours a few weeks back.

After researching the web and posting to various forums and newsgroups, I got the feeling that Fujitsu owners were a very happy bunch and seemed to have very few complaints. The feedback I got from most people was that customer service was very good.

Search for some comments on the web. You'll find there are very few negative comments about Fujitsu notebooks.

- Collapse -
Thanks

Thanks DotComBoy. Yes I am going forward to make a purchase. Their computers appear to be reliable.

- Collapse -
Wise Choice

No Problems. Hope your as happy with it as I am with mine. You seem to get a lot for your money with the Fujitsu's. I'm really glad now that I didn't go with the Sony Vaio equivalent (was my second choice).

CNET Forums

Forum Info