Web Hosting, Design, & Coding forum

General discussion

frontpage 2003 need help designing page windows xp pro

by secondbear / December 26, 2009 7:21 PM PST

I am using frontpage 2003,however I need a place to begin,I have 2 books,special edition,using microsoft office frontpage 2003,and frontpage 2003,the missing manual,however,I need a place to begin!,if any of you extremely knowledgeable people will go to the link to www.thesheets.com ,and scroll down the left side of the page,you will see a link that say patterns,click on it please,please click on david patent's analysis II,when you look at that link,you will see a link that is written in blue,it says the 9th race at laural from july 3,if you will be so kind as to click on it,that is what I want my basic form to look like!!!,I want to know what method was used to make it!!! if any of you can show me how to design it using front page 2003,it would be a lifesaver, I thank you all for your expertise and your time!!!,ALSO, doe's anybody know how I might obtain the back ground wallpaper texture on the page under 9th race at laurel for july 3,I thank you all for your expertise, your time, and your consideration!!!,thank you

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: frontpage 2003 need help designing page windows xp pro
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: frontpage 2003 need help designing page windows xp pro
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Does BMW or Volvo do it best?

Pint-size luxury and funky style

Shopping for a new car this weekend? See how the BMW X2 stacks up against the Volvo XC40 in our side-by-side comparison.